expand your creativity
Join me in a joyous 3 hour ramble with hand made papers and create your own collaged still life.
Amazing experience learning the art of collage and mixed media in an inspiring studio with like minded people.
A space to make the nervous artist feel comfortable and ready to create, so warm, welcoming and fun! Giovanna Scott is wonderful and embraces the true beauty of creating art!
A peaceful, creative space curated beautifully in the urban, bustling environment. The workshop was comfortable, invigorating and total fun! Thanks.
- All materials will be supplied
- hand painted papers
- paper backing
- template of a still life collage
- glue, pencils, watercolours, scissors, paint brushes, art frame
- Water, tea and coffee
- A sense of curiosity and enthusiasm to learn a new skill, or sharpen an old one
- Morning tea/ lunch (or grab something delicious at one of the cafes downstairs)
- We recommend closed in shoes
- *This class requires the use of scissors and gluing small bits of paper to a base. If you have difficulties with fine motor skills please let us know upon booking.
Give yourself the gift of time and join a group of like-minded people who want to express their creativity. In a nurturing environment, you will leave with a “uniquely YOU” still life collage, ready to hang at home, your workplace, or gift to someone who appreciates HAND-MADE.
Explore Printmaking with the GelPlate
Have you ever been curious about this GelPlate business? Not sure what the hype is, or perhaps you’ve been interested but wanting to try before you buy? Are you a dabbler but wanting a more streamlined process to shift from a stack of messy, colourful backgrounds?
Developing a low-risk/high-reward process for you has been an absolute joy. Combining the high-tech GelPlate and brayer, with easy to access tools and materials from around your neighbourhood will turn this otherwise enigmatic process into a new addiction with endless possibilities.
I will provide most everything and I offer a Beginner’s class and Intermediate class, so subscribe to my newsletter for all the juicy details, including dates and venues.
If you can’t make it to a workshop, have a look at these video (very quick and nasty), designed to give you an insight into my process, and some to prepare you for workshops.