13th July 2013
The Scrap N Patch
9am and 2pm
$90 for 3 hours of schmoozing
Join me in the beautiful setting of Toowoomba in Queensland’s Darling Downs for 3 hours of mixed media explorations. Geared toward both beginners and more able Creatives, I will guide you through a range of techniques to complete TWO canvases.
While the instructions will be on how to use the many artistic mediums to achieve specific effects, you will be free to make your own choices with colour and images used.
WHAT TO BRING?
- heat gun
- paint brushes in various sizes, at least one 2.5cm wide and one very long thin one for cursive handwriting (possibly, if you’re brave enough)
- scissors for fine cutting and regular cutting, and craft knife
- stencils – your favourites – any brand, any size
- paper towels
- baby wipes
- palette for paint mixing – a plastic plate is fine
- palette knives – if you don’t have these, a store card or plastic knife will do the job
- spray bottle (not a mini mister – it’s too small)
- rub ons – any sheet that you can’t use anymore. The scrappier, the better.
- masking tape
- container for water to wash brushes
- old rag
- full apron – you’ll get messy
WHAT I’LL BRING
- canvas panel x 2
- variety of papers
- acrylic paint
- acrylic ink
- mists and sprays
- artists mediums
- water soluble oil pastels
- texture making tools
- stamps and ink
- tissue, napkins
Experimentation is key in this 3-hour Workshop. Class sizes are limited to ensure you get lots of attention from Me!!!
To make a booking, contact The Scrap N Patch on (07) 4687 6888 : or email liz[at]scrapnpatch[dot]com[dot]au.
I can’t wait share these hours with you!!!
3 thoughts on “Winter Workshop at The Scrap N Patch”
So far away…
I am so jealous
Please come to Sydney soon
Oh Sydney would be lovely. Might not be until next year. I’ll see what I can wrangle!! Make sure you stay connected with me just in case I do make it down there!
Thanks for getting in touch.