I had fun with this…..
“my friend dylan” – Nic’s CyberCrop Sketch challenge at Bon’s Scraps
incorporated the title in the not-so-random letters…
and the last bit of the title here.
That white mess is my handmade flower LOL.
Cut the knot off a string bag and heated it up…perhaps a little too much. But everything is fixed with Prima 🙂
Thanks to Nicole the CRAFT QUEEN for this beautiful award.
Now I have to nominate 10 blogs I LOVE
Altered Book Lover
I hope there is some new inspiration for you in that list.
PLUS….mention 10 THINGS ABOUT, well, “me”
1. I am short.
2. I have long hair.
3. I drive a daggy but awesome Nissan Pulsar aka “speed machine”
4. I like to have my hair washed by someone else.
5. I like my meals to be cooked by someone else. (see a pattern emerging here???)
6. I enjoy being alone, but love the company of others.
7. Colour on fingernails – maybe, colour on toenails – yes!
8. I can wear any colour at all…white is sometimes a problem, but most any other colour is fine.
9. I share maybe 10% of what really goes on in my life…what’s the point of the other 90%??
10. I love Triple J. (yes, even at my age – pmsl)
I’ve joined The Brave Girls Club. I have to say, each day’s emails have me howling at my keyboard which I guess is a good thing (see point #9 above). It’s run by Melody Ross and her website has a mantra which I found really really good for a number of reasons.
Thought I’d share it….
Not only are the words pretty cool, but visually, it’s got me thinking as well.
Hmmmm, what could I mean?
You’ll need to stay tuned until 1st September **wink wink**